Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Latest News from David Leonardis Gallery







The David Leonardis Gallery is located at 1346 N. Paulina. Here's David wearing a favorite pair of green pants that he said were purchased in NYC a few years back and bring back good memories of the warm fuzzy variety.

His latest news, lifted from his latest e-newsletter, appears below.

Art Lovers,

Our next Opening Reception at the David Leonardis Gallery will be:

Continued March Madness & Client Appreciation Sale!

Friday March 12th, 2010

The reception is from 6-10pm.

We will have our super cool DJ Ryan the Giant spinning an awesome mix.


I've been accused of being a little gabby sometimes so this week I'll keep it short but sweet.

I have fantastic art and you need it!

If you show up I'll give you free art with any purchase.

If you call and buy art I'll give you free art with your purchase too.

If you can remember any deal I've ever had and you tell me you want it I'll honor the deal.

The art I sell is already affordable so make your life better and acquire some art from the DLG asap!

A quick update on my TV show Chit Chat with David Leonardis & Sarah Cooley.
I've just had a great meeting with my PR Agency Potts Mueller and I can now announce that Chit Chat with David Leonardis & Sarah Cooley will begin airing on Tuesday April 13th at 10pm on CAN TV Channel 19.
We will run for 16 weeks.
There are 8 one hour shows and they will run 1-8 and then repeat.
I'll be announcing the premiere and restaurant hosted viewing parties soon.
I'm expecting a great turn out of some fantastic local celebrities.
You're all invited.
Thank you in advance for watching my TV show!

Stay tuned folks!


Thanks,

DL
312.863.9045

Howard Finster - Folk Art - paintings and serigraphs- Georgia
Fred Camper - Multi image digital prints - Chicago
Marc Hauser - Celebrity and Fine Art Photography- Chicago
Walter Fydryck -Portraits using paint infused into plexi glass- Chicago
Andy Kane -Encaustic and Egg Tempra paintngs - NYC
Christopher Makos - Andy Warhol's most sensitive photo shoot - NYC
Ken Ellis - Quilted Paintings - Chicago
Mitch Canoff - Fantastic celebrity and Rock and Roll Photos - Chicago
Rita Akao - Pop Art -Nevada
Mike Winn - Cool robot Paintings - Chicago
Samuel Canales - Pop portraits of the Virgin Guadeloupe - Chicago
Dustin Mertz - Super Cool Magician Paintings - Chicago
Chris Peldo - Pop Art blended with Abstract Expressionism - Chicago
Laura Collins - Fantastic paintings of Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen - Chicago
Jason Lincoln Jeffers - Fantastic big oil paintings with soul - St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment