Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Week Past, The Week Ahead



Here is a link to July 19, and 22nd Pipelines.

I've slacked on blogging/posting on streetsofwicker, and feel bad, but with website, Twitter, newsletter, it's just too much. Will try to update more when I can. Feeling pulled in too many directions. There is an event at Congress Theater Sat. July 30th, 6:30PM. Food, music, comedy, FREE BEER, all welcome. It's a fundraiser to support the work of the entire pipeline team - Nandika-Phlash-Joe-Myself- as well as performers...

Adding event coordination on top of everything else is putting me over the edge. This week I got heatstroke from no A/C and sleeping in a room with no windows after having four hours sleep over two nights. I know I need to take better care of myself. Too many plates spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment