Sunday, March 13, 2011

No more whining and Market Today

Last weekend I did a lot of whining here. Yesterday I walked the streets and had another great day in terms of participation in the Pipeline 100 booklet. Also saw a great cat circus show, popped by an art gallery, and will have new news in other areas too.

There is a lot of stuff I need to do at this point and instead of freaking out about how I am going to find the time to do it, I will just do what I can. And as for my health, I will need to get into PT and work on getting sciatica better, even if it means I will have to do a 'pardon our dust issue." Health is more important and I keep putting it last. Also, voicemails from family and friends while I'm walking streets on Saturday remind me that I have to make time today to catch up with the people that matter in my life too.

In other news, LOGAN SQUARE FARMERS MARKET IS THIS MORNING! 10AM to 2PM.

Crumb is making a cornbeef roll with a hint of saurkraut.

Yumsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment