Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Week Past, The Week Ahead

Here is a link to the June 7 Pipeline.

I will continue to try to blog here as well as on the new pipeline website's companion wordpress blog, chicagopipeline.wordpress.com which feels so empty and foreign to me right now. Moving to a new space- real or virtual- is kind of scary in the beginning.

Virtual crumbs everywhere!!

Thanks for patience if anyone is reading this blog- actually I think a few of you do. My sister-in-law says she sees the pipeline through the streets blog, and not the email list, or the Twitter feed, or on Facebook. And I know Mindy reads it via streets too. So, for the two of you whom I know are reading the weekly pipeline through this blog from time to time, and any others, I will continue to post the weekly pipeline here but dedicating a bit more time to our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment