Friday, April 30, 2010

Cranky Pants are OFF





I needed a mental health day and I got one. D. and I went to the park- for almost six hours.

At the park I ran into four or five readers of The Pipeline... a few said kind words and one referenced a tidbit from this past week's issue.

As corny as it sounds, it makes me feel like I am working on something that matters and has a purpose, whereas if I were in a cube selling advertising I'd really be only benefiting myself and whoever I sold ads to, in a very insular world, albeit one with steadier pay and health insurance.

In any case, I'm trying to be thankful and grateful and hope that this positive energy will aid in the process of constantly soliciting funders.

The heaviness is gone, I hope it sticks this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment