Monday, June 28, 2010

Bead Me Up, Scotty







There will be a who-what-when-where-why in Tuesday's Pipeline. For now, here are a few beaded purses designed by WhizBang, which are on display at Daniel's Antiques.

Maybe I'll be excused from civic responsibilities tomorrow due to looking like a sleepless zombie. Apparently I'm not the only one... Earlier in the day, or yesterday, artist Tom Robinson whom I featured in the masthead of a previous issue, wheeled past on his bicycle, fanny pack and all, or perhaps I'm just imagining that detail, and looked at me kind of blankly before spouting out my first and last name and what I do. He then said something like, "Excuse me, I went to sleep at 4 AM and haven't slept in three days."

"Working on art?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

In a word: Understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment