Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Going out of Business: 70% off at David Leonardis Gallery






Following is an email from David of the David Leonardis Gallery, 1346 N. Milw.

Art Lovers,

Time is running out as 70% off sale continues!
The good stuff is going fast!
Of course we have a large inventory still of fabulous art works.

I guess people really do Love a going out of business sale.
Or is it just the 70% off part of the sale that appeals to them?
I'm not sure which but I do know that I sold a lot of art since I sent out my last email.
So much I went down to the Howard Finster Vision House Museum, inc and did some work there and on the new documentary being filmed on Saving Howard Finster's Legacy.

We have art available from $30 on up and now every purchase will get your name in the documentary.
The top 5 purchasers will get their names read on the thank you speeches that we expect to be delivering at a host of film festivals.
Can you hear me thinking Academy Awards?!!
Can you picture your name being read at the Oscars?
Well then give me a call and purchase some wonderful art right now!

I do Love the art I sell but what I really Love and have Loved for some time is making people happy by helping them acquire fantastic, affordable art work that looks great in their homes, offices and their lives in general.

It has been a good run but indeed after over 18 years in the art business I am now GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AT THIS LOCATION!

I know last time you were in the gallery, you saw that piece and I
know you loved it but maybe it was not the time or the place.

This Friday and Saturday July 9th and 10th from 6-10 pm at the DLG and until all of my art is sold, I will be offering my 70% David Leonardis's Private Collection Sale. Nothing is held back.

I've pulled out early Chris Peldo, Howard Finster, Tom Billngs, Chris Makos, Ronnie Cutrone, Andy Kane, Nat Finkelstein, Marc Hauser, Walter Fydryck, Mike Winn, Rita Akao and the list goes on and on.
I have about 1000 pieces of art available for this sale.

If you are out of town you can call me and we can make arrangements over the phone.

Because I I know you love a good deal I want to also offer your choice of any 4 different Howard Finster prints for $500.
If that's not amazing enough for you I'm going to throw in 2 framed Early 19th Century French LIthograph.
6 pieces of Art for $500.

http://www.dlg-gallery.com/art_publications.html

Now that's a sale you can't afford to pass up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

What are you waiting for?
Pick up the phone and call me right now.


Thank you,

David

David Leonardis Gallery
1346 N. Paulina St.
Chicago, Il 60622
312.863.9045
www.dlg-gallery.com
david@DLG-gallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment