Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"If you're not having fun...





...  it's not working." 

Though I can't remember who said that quote, I do find it to be true, and truth be told I did manage to have a lot of fun with this week's Pipeline.  In some ways I wish there were a Buck Lily and Wicker Tim in every issue.   

A friend made an astute comment which almost made me spew out my beer because I was laughing so hard. Surrounding my usual "space and time, can't include everything, blah blah" plea were two images of dancing cats either holding a heart or leaping through a heart.

Perhaps I was having too much fun, and I somehow made the time for promoting the cat circus out of the kindness of my crazy cat lady heart...

Given that I have at least three jobs now, and I am still not sure that The Pipeline can totally be sustainable,  I am just going to try to have as much fun as possible, and not take anything in life, including the newsletter, or myself, or my fears, too seriously. 

P.S. Pictured is a "love hurts" cake spotted at Alliance Bakery on Division many months back on a warm spring or summer day, and a "love hurts" installation currently in the window of the silver room on milwaukee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment