Sunday, December 5, 2010

Images from Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade










The 33rd Annual Chicagoland Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade made its way down Western Avenue today, beginning on the far west side around 9AM, and passing through West Bucktown around 10AM, when I snapped these shots near the El stop.

Along with myself, there were a few families waiting for the parade to pass by. Initially I'd just been walking to the Logan Square Indoor Farmer's Market, when I'd noticed Trista and her two children standing at the corner of Moffat and Western, looking off into the distance, south on Western.

"Are you waiting for a cab?" I asked them.

"No, we're waiting for the Toys for Tots parade!" Trista replied. "It should be coming any minute."

And then it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment