Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last Call Sidewalk Sale: Aug. 28-29


In August of 2009 there were 33 participants in the Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber Sidewalk Sale-- and I know because I had a bit more time on my hands back then, the chamber was still an advertiser, and I'd figured there was no better way to spend a Sunday than to annoy a now ex by bringing out ye old laptop to write capsules about each of the participants in the Aug. 17, 2009 Pipeline. This year, my energies are diminished, though enthusiasm still runs deep! I'll link to the sale poster because of the 33 sale participants last year, 8 have closed for business, or relocated. A few of the 8 were some of my favorite places to shop...

If you have the means to shop, please do so next weekend at the next sidewalk sale to help support these local businesses who will be offering up lots of late summer clearance deals. Click on poster to enlarge it, and see you at the sale!

1 comment:

  1. Miss u wanted to playball with u appreciate a call sincerely Mr.Realtalk

    ReplyDelete