Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's a Great Day for Pie




It will be 'mostly clear' & 78-degrees: a great day for Bucktown Apple Pie Contest, 2-5PM Today in Holstein Park

Pat and I will be volunteering at the Friends of Holstein T-Shirt booth, and I'll be walking around covering the event too. Stop by and say 'hi' as well as buy a T-Shirt to benefit the park!

Until then, there's a long walk I need to take, to mine content for the next Spaces column. I don't know what's opening & closing until I do a door-to-door census each and every week. Readers say they enjoy the Spaces column, but at the end of the day it is a lot of work and it takes time. This past week I tried to ignore it, but now time is ticking.

Headed offline for rest of day, but hope to see the entire neighborhood at today's BAPC!

No comments:

Post a Comment