Monday, October 25, 2010

Reader Mailbag: We Take P.S. Seriously, Hence a Correction from Oct. 12 Pipeline

Hi James,

Here is a corrected version:



thanks, hope this works. let me know

alisa

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:45:46 -0700
From: jXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: Bucktown Apple Pie Contest article & picture - 10/12/10
To: streetsofwicker@hotmail.com

Hi Alisa,
Thanks for getting back to me. If you don't mind correcting the article that would be great. If it's too inconvenient, no worries.

James

From: Alisa
Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 11:11:40 PM
Subject: RE: Bucktown Apple Pie Contest article & picture - 10/12/10

Hello. Apologies on flipping the names, we can issue a correction if you'd like? Just let me know. Try the following link. It is kind of long but it seems to be shareable. Let me know if you are able to see the issue.

Alisa

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:34:02 -0700
From: XXXXXXX
Subject: Bucktown Apple Pie Contest article & picture - 10/12/10
To: streetsofwicker@hotmail.com

Hello:
I have a picture and a blurb about our family from the Bucktown Apple Pie Contest several weeks ago. There is an error message when I try to share the article on my Facebook page. I was wondering if you would be able to relink the Facebook Share link. Please let me know if that is possible as we would like to share with our friends the article.

Thank you,
James, Jessie, and baby Caitlyn

P.S. The article flipped our baby and mother's names: Jessie is the mother and Caitlyn is the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment