Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reader Mailbag, Jan. 11, 2011




Hello Alisa. My name is Timothy R. a/k/a Righteous Warrior. We met back earlier last summer 2010. You interviewed me as I was working at the carnival for a piece for your publication. I was working a "Balloon ust"w/Darts game. I am back on the East Coast and had forgotten about it. Is there any way you can get me a copy of that issue which contains the interview at the church festival from your archive and email it to me. It would'ave been ether June or July 2010. Thanks sexy lady! I remember how beautiful you are!

Much appreciate it,

Timothy Ross

PS I have a video I would like for you to see on Facebook.

***

Reply:

Hi Tim! I just sent you a copy of the issue (JUNE 29) but I unfortunately had deleted your photo a month or so ago because I exceeded my image storage. Your images are attached. I will possibly include your gospel video in this week's Reader Mailbag if there is time. Please send a link to the video, thanks, take care!

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment